Table of Contents
DG Shipping releases a list of its approved Medical Examiners across India. This list of Doctors is approved by DG Shipping after going through a range of examinations and training.
Any Medical Examiner/ Doctor requiring to get approved by DG Shipping needs to complete the Familiarisation Course for Medical Examiners of Seafarers as per M.S. Notice No. 01 of 2015 dated 16.01.2015 from one of the institutes listed below.
Once a medical examiner is empanelled with DG Shipping/ approved by DG Shipping, s/he is required to apply for the Username and Password to upload the Medical Certificate of the Seafarer on the DG Shipping website.
The process for uploading the Medical Certificate of Seafarers is specified in DGS Circular No. 3 of 2018 dated 22.01.2018.
- This approval is valid up to 5 (Five) years from the date of completion of Familiarization Course/ Refresher course as applicable or on the attainment of the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
- That Medical Examiner who has undergone the Course after the age 65 years, the validity of the approval is for a period of 5 (five) years from the date of completion of course or attainment of the age of 70 years whichever is earlier
- *The approval is deemed to have expired if registration with the relevant Medical Council is not re-validated.
- Medical Practitioner who has attended the course and if the name is not reflected in the list are required to approach the Institute where the course was done and submit all relevant documentation including renewal of registration from the relevant Medical Council.
- Medical Examiners are requested to check their details and in case of any error, the same may please be brought to the notice in email id: [email protected] for correction.
List of DG Shipping Approved Doctors in Delhi
Here is the list of DG Shipping approved Doctors in Delhi