- Venue: DG Shipping
- External Surveyor: Capt. Awasthi
- Internal Surveyor: Capt. Behl
Table of Contents
External Surveyor Questions:
- Crossing and overtaking situation
- How will you identify a vessel is overtaking you?
- What is a lookout?
- RoR Rule
- Passage Planning from Cochin to Chittagong
- What is NP 100
- Where is IMO? What does it do?
- Boxing of compass S to E
- Master Standing Orders
- Can you reduce the speed to avoid a collision without consulting your Master?
- Type of cargoes you carried on your last ship. (ULSD and LSD) what was its density?
- What is the objective of the IMDG Code?
- Classes of IMDG cargo?
- Muster list? As per which convention it is required?
- Immersion Suit
- What is the panting beam, where is it located?
- The total number of frames? where there on your ship?
- What was the fixed fire fighting system on board your ship?
- What is DCP? Content? Draw the molecular structure of mono ammonium phosphate?
- Molecular structure of Sulphuric acid and hydrochloric acid?
- The objective of the ISM Code?
- How will you calculate the trim and stability of your ship?
- What are the contents of stability particulars
Internal Surveyor Questions:
- What is the Lashing manual? What details given? (No contents, practically what all things are mentioned in CSM, long discussion)
- How is container lashing 2 high and 3 high carried out?
- A container on deck is burning, how will you find out Ems fire schedule for this container.
- Contents of the IMDG supplement?
- How will you identify a High cube container?
- Purpose of the IMSBC Code?
- Types of ventilation as per the IMSBC Code?