- Venue: DG Shipping
- External Surveyor: Capt Agarwal
- Internal Surveyor: Capt. Behl
Table of Contents
External Surveyor Questions:
- Started with trade pattern u had
- Responsibility of PD.
- What is FV?
- What is NUC?
- What is IAMSAR?
- Who is the Admiralty?
- What is CBD? lights and shapes?
- Head on and overtaking. Situations
- Quote rule 9, 19, and 6 in your own words.
- Phasing and ranging of Echosounder
- Wreck with sweep
- NUC Vessel lights cards vertical shapes dia and spacing..
- sextant errors? what is on the arc? Is it + or-?
- You see a Red light ahead action
- There is a south cardinal mark ahead and your course 180 action…
- You see red light or smoke what is ur action?
- How to take over cargo watch?
- How to calibrate Oxygen Analyser?
- What is a dump valve? How will you open it and what will you do before that.
- What do you mean of venting cargo?
- The setting of PV valve
- Precautions for loading coal?
- Annex 1 discharge criteria
- What are HRU and Weak Link?
- What checks comes under monthly checks.
- How will you come to know that CO2 is punctured? What action you will take after that?
- FWD Draft- 6 m, Aft Draft- 8 m, Midship- 7. 3. Hogging or sagging??
- What is GRB?
- What is the segregation table? How much distance in separated away?
- For Lifeboat, what are the checks you will carry out in yearly maintenance?
- What is the interval for changing the falls from end to end?
- Conventions in IMO
- According to which convention you are giving the exam? STCW
Internal Surveyor Questions:
- What is spiked crude?
- What is intrinsicaly?
- What is approved??
- What is flame arrestor?
- What are the hazards of solid bulk cargo?
- What are the hazards of a chemical tanker?
- What is polymerization?
- What are the alarms in cargo pumps?. What are the graphs in cargo pumps?
- What is cavitation?